2008 was a very busy but also very successful year for me.
- In January I sold my online gaming company Neodelight.com to 7Seas Technologies (press release).
- I also did some consulting e.g. for www.fettspielen.de (more).
- In August I completed my master’s thesis titled: „Explanatory Models of Computer Gaming Consumption“ an empirical survey focusing on the differentiation of casual and hardcore games (more).
- In December I wrote my final exams for my Master in Sociology, Political Science and Psychology and now am officially a „Diplom–Soziologe Univ“, hooray!
With my company successfully sold and my diploma certificate in the pocket I now have my head cleared for new challenges.
So if you
- know of any interesting jobs (preferably near Munich)
- or are in need of a consultant with 8 years of experience in the social, online and casual games market (and an additional year shooting documentaries 🙂
- or you need a researcher who does not only know the business side of computer games but has also researched them from a scientific angle,
then I am at your disposal.
As I am travelling North America until 14th of march reaching me though email might be easier than calling my cell (you find the contact info here).